Ticket Stub Diary, $10
Hunter Boot Winter Liner Insert, $44
Nanda Home Clocky Alarm, $39
Settlers of Catan, $49
Converse Duffle Bag, $35/$45
iHome Colortunes Portable Speaker / Alarm, $79.99
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection DVD, $64.99
Help Out Without Donating Money
Helping out at food drives this holiday, or even helping your neighbour is a great way to do something good. But you can even help out at your computer as well.
Koodonation - Is a service which allows you to complete quick micro-tasks for charities such as designing a logo, help with web design, helping make a Facebook page and other quick tasks you can do anytime. Thousands of people have helped out doing small tasks which help charities focus on their main goals.
Goat Provided By:
World Vision Animals
1 Goat, $100
- For impoverished families, a goat is a fantastic food and income source.
- One healthy female can provide more than 20 litres of milk per month and two or three kids a year, for selling or breeding. Each goat is delivered with training
- Two goats can empower a family to start a herd and a flourishing dairy business.
2 Hens and a Rooster, $50
- This feathered trio can swiftly take a family from desperate poverty to joyful self-sufficiency.
- These hens can lay up to 150 eggs providing a protein-rich diet for children.
- In no time at all, they'll produce a whole flock of chicks.
- You'll help a family hatch a thriving business of breeding and selling. And in thousands of communities, families are sharing offspring with other neighbours so one family's bounty can bless an entire village.
This charity provides you with a platform to raise money yourself. Grow a moustache, shave your head, run a marathon and have people donate on your page to solve one of the most basic issues: water. They've give over 2 million people water in 19 countries, but 1 billion people in the world don't have access to clean drinking water.
Just $20 can provide one person with drinking water. On average, projects cost $5,000 and can serve 250 people with clean water.
|Thu 27||Andrew Pike reveals how to transform your blank living room|
|Thu 04||Tommy Smythe tours architectural historic preservation projects|
|Fri 28||Peter Papapetrou reveals how to incorporate stripes into your wardrobe|
|SEE THE FULL SCHEDULE|