The Dreamer Phase:
• Characterized by 'thinking' about getting fit and a true desire to make a change.
• At this phase you may be envious of others who are fit and commonly have excuses, justifications and obstacles that are preventing you from getting started.
• Likely lack the support and/or may not be surrounded by like-minded/health conscious individuals
• In this phase often you have become 'defined' by circumstances (i.e. had a baby but never got back into shape, started a new job, failed relationship, or new unhealthy relationship etc.)
• Self reflection/personal evaluation – determine what’s holding you back and what activities interest you.
• Set a benchmark on your fitness level by completing a fitness evaluation
The Doer Phase:
• Key element is action – you start to do what you envision rather than just thinking about it.
• No longer just wishes and dreams about it but searches for exercise solutions, makes the effort, prioritizes and creates momentum
• Commit to realistic weekly routine based on your longer term goals
• Be sure your routine is interest-driven, convenient and realistic
The Plateau Phase:
• Results have come to a halt
• Common stage in any aspect of life
• Not only at a physical plateau but leading to a mental plateau
• Different people have different durations of plateaus
• Need a kickstart of something fresh, something different to spark interest and get you motivated again.
• Nutrition assessment and overhaul
• Change the stimulus of your workout routine (seek a new class, activity or event)
The Breakthrough Phase:
• Characterized by someone who is completely and consistently 'dialed in' to the idea of wellness, challenge, personal growth and prioritizing health and fitness.
• There is a true ability to harness the power of the mind, thoughts and therefore actions
• Making a point of challenging yourself mentally and physically.
• Consistently search for inspiration and thrive on challenge that promotes growth
• Completing a monumental event that you have put hard work and training into.
• Setting an event goal
• Training to ‘live the lifestyle’ and experience rather than just goal attainment
|Fri 24||Fab Finds Flash Sale with Alexis Honce|
|SEE THE FULL SCHEDULE|