Plan for Successful Weight Loss
1. Set Some Benchmarks
2. Determine Your Interests
- It’s important to know where you are going
- Find a reputable fitness center and schedule a fitness evaluation
- Plan to re-evaluate at a minimum of every 3 months to track your progression
You can’t maintain motivation without inspiration - begin by writing down activities that inspire you:
- What activities have you done in the past that really you enjoyed?
- What activities have you always wanted to try?
- Organize your fitness program around inspiring activities first
3. Track Your Progress
- Fitness & food journal – essential to keep you on track
- Weekly reflection – review your journal weekly
- Heart Rate Monitor – this effective tool can ensure that you are training within the most effective training zone and challenging yourself enough to avoid plateaus and continue seeing results.
- Share your journey with others who support you
- Consider hiring a personal trainer or taking regular classes
- Find a partner to train with
More program information: ThinkFitnessStudios.com
More info on Brent Bishop: IamBishop.com
Receive 2 FREE chapters of The Think Factor: theThinkFactorBook.com