Gooey Garlic Baked Wings
- 2 dozen hormone-free chicken wings
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Soy Seasoning
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp grapeseed or olive oil
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw honey
- chives for garnish
- salt (minimal) & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Salt and pepper the wings and then place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake them for 45 min to an hour depending on how crispy you want them.
- To make the vinaigrette, mix all remaining ingredients, minus the chives and whisk
- everything together or blend in a food processor.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the wings while they are hot and toss them around,
- making sure the wings soak up all the vinaigrette.
- Garnish with chives.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012