CIBC Personal Finance Expert Cindy Crean reveals insider tips that will help protect your savings
CIBC Mortgage Advisor, Tim Shwed, explains how you can use one of your most valuable assets to pay for a second property or even a vacation
CIBC Mortgage Advisor, Tim Shwed, helps decide which type of mortgage is right for you
CIBC’s Jamie Golombek breaks down the reasons why everyone should have a financial advisor
CIBC’s Jamie Golombek answers a common financial question that is on recent university and college graduates’ mind
CIBC’s Jamie Golombek explains why debt may be a good thing
Personal finance expert Kelly Keehn outlines five easy ways you can improve your finances
Laura MacDonald and Susan Misner of ‘Golden Girl Finance’ uncover how to get your kids serious about money
Home & design expert Karl Lohnes reveals the best items to buy and save on in May and June
CIBC Personal Finance Expert Jamie Golombek provides helpful tips for filing taxes as a couple that could save you money
CIBC mortgage advisor Tim Shwed discusses the renovations that are worth investing in
Financial expert, Kelley Keehn, reveals ways to become a millionaire that don’t involve money
CIBC Personal Finance expert Jamie Golombek dispels the common myths about working with a financial advisor
CIBC personal finance expert, Jamie Golombek, uncovers the best ways to budget for your kitchen renovation
Self-finance guru, Angela Self, explains the ways you can get some extra cash with consignment sales
CIBC Personal Finance Expert
Are you a business woman or man with a great product or service, and want to take your company to the next level? If you have the next great business or product and want to compete for a cash prize, we want to hear from you! Email Business@Marilyn.ca with details on your company and product/service, your location, contact info & photo.
▪ How can I save a significant amount while still managing to keep my bills paid?
▪ Would you recommend an income property?
▪ Should you do pension splitting as a couple with CPP?
▪ TFSAs or RRSPs for low income earners?
▪ Are banks able to handle trusts?
▪ Should you ever consider breaking your mortgage?
▪ How does a line of credit work?
▪ Should I maintain or reinvest the GICs maturing in my RRSP?
▪ Without an income this year, and living mostly on savings, what is best to do for my 2011 tax return?
▪ What is the best way to save to buy a house – maximizing savings and without penalties?
▪ What are the consequences of using RRSP withdrawals to pay credit