Our hair and makeup stylists explain how they plan on working their magic on Mike and Sarah.
Tips for Sarah:
- Focus on the roots. Use a serum that will boost blood flow to the roots because that way they are nourished.
- Keep the natural hair colour, but add highlights to enhance it.
- Wear a gold/green eyeshadow to bring out her natural red hair colour and skintone.
- Create a great base by evening out the skintone.
- You can add an eye primer or M.A.C. paint pot to prevent the eyeshadow from creasing.
Tips for Mike:
- We added texture to Mike's hair with modeling paste
- We recommend a haircut that will open up his face instead of his current haircut that hides it.
- We recommend a good skincare system consisting of a cleanser and moisturizer to help keep Mike's skin looking great. This is especially important because he works in hot temperatures as a firefighter.
- Don't forget to moisturize the lips!