Julie Daniluk provides the rules we need to know to reduce belly fat.
Julie’s Rules to Eating for Weight Loss
- Try eating dinner for breakfast. In Japan, where people are historically very fit, they start the day with fish and veggies. If you want to enjoy carbs, eat them in the morning with a protein or after a workout. Think of carbs as energy food. Eathing carbs in the morning allows your body to use the energy all long. If you eat carbs at night you will increase insulin production which can further increase your fat stores.
- Spread your protein throughout the day.
- Keep your blood sugar steady by eating every 2 to 3 hours.
- If you are having a craving, eat fibre or something sour like lemon juice to lower the glycemic index of your treat. Try to keep healthy treats such as nuts or fruit nearby to avoid treats with flour and sugar.
- A lifestyle change is workable. All diets eventually fail. If you enjoy your food and it nourishes you, you’ll stay motivated to reach your goal.
For more information, visit Julie's website at www.juliedaniluk.com