No Bake Chocolaty S’mores Pie
Makes 1 8 inch pie
Note: You can use a store bought graham cracker crust to save time.
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz. of milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows + 2 cups (or more as needed for topping)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional for garnish)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a small bowl. Add butter and mix until all the crumbs are moistened and a thick, crumbly paste forms. Pour graham crumb paste in a pie plate. Level and press to the bottom of the pan using a rubber spatula and neatly taper at the edge. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate with milk in top of double boiler over hot water. Add 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows, stirring until melted; cool completely.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into crust; chill several hours until firm.
- When ready to serve, arrange the remaining 2 cups of marshmallows in a circular pattern on the top of the pie and garnish with chocolate shavings.