Look younger in minutes by applying your makeup with these tips and tricks
1. Apply eyeshadow before foundation so you can wipe away excess shadow.
Product: Revlon Photo Ready Primer & Shadow, $12.95, at drugstores
2. Apply eyeliner after shadow for best results
Product: Annabelle EyeInk Liquid Eyeliner, 9.95, at drugstores
3. Apply mascara the same way that your lashes grow, giving you a fuller look.
Product: Maybelline The Rocket by Volum'Express, $9.49, at drugstores
4. Apply brow pencil in small strokes to get a more defined look
Product: Anastasia Brow Pen Long Wearing Brow Tint, $27 at Sephora & sephora.ca
5. Apply foundation downward to hide peach fuzz
Product: Boxx Cosmetics Foundation Brush, $28, www.boxxcosmetics.com
6. Use a moisturizing lip colour instead of a matte or intense lipstick to avoid the look of fine lines.
Product: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense, $19, at Clinique counters
Chantel Guertin helps us navigate the cosmetic counter as our Resident Beauty Expert. Read more…
Tommy Smythe shares the classic partyware that’s making a comeback
|Tue 28||Strange but delicious food pairings with Chef Rodney Bowers|
|SEE THE FULL SCHEDULE|