Create an Inspiring Workspace
- Add colour that inspires you, that makes you happy, that makes you smile. Add colour that makes you feel comfortable in your space instead of stale or overwhelmed. Look to your wardrobe for inspiration. What colour do you feel fabulous in? That will generally translate well into a room colour for you as well.
- Get rid of what’s not supposed to be in the room. Remove anything that’s not related to your work or home office environment, especially if you work from home. Too much stuff creates a heavy energy, which slows us down and makes us less productive.
- Make it comfortable! Get a chair that works you; something you’ll be happy in for hours if you need. Create the right vibe for you. Do you want it cozy? Do you want it stark? Do what works for you.
- Display what you love! Make your workspace a happy place to be. Family or pet photos, sentimental items, anything that inspires you. When you’re in there working along, you won’t feel so alone when you surround yourself with your beloved items.
- Make it functional! Make it work for you. What do you need? What would make your business run more smoothly? Do you need a change room for clients? A consultation area? A waiting room? Take the leap and create your dream space today. Your business will thank you for it!
- All furniture pieces, paint and accessories for the garage/sewing room makeover courtesy of Walmart
- Wendy’s in-studio vignette furnished by Walmart